“On that day shalt the law be written on your hearts and not on stone”
“On that day shalt thy doctor first give food unto the heart as medicine”
- Thou shalt have no other medications before those I have provided for thee to eat. Healthy, nutritious and healing food – if you can still find it free of toxins, GMO and heavy metals.
- Thou shalt not make synthetic drugs and worship Doctors and Pharmacists. Thou shalt not bow down to hospitals, hamburger joints or ice cream parlours. Thou shalt not expect a cardiologist to keep you alive if you eat junk.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord your God in vain. He is your only healer. If you break His health rules, they break you. You are made in His image – like it or not.
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy and free from gluten, sugar and trans-fats. Resting does not mean slouching on the couch with your Wi-Fi. Try some sunshine, the fresh air and the green grass He created for you in 6 days.
- Honour your father and your mother providing they don’t drug you with amphetamines, feed you with antibiotics, cereals, sweets, chips and soda drinks instead of healthy home cooked meals Forgive them for being human and love them from the bottom of your heart.* (*With this commandment T ‘s & C’s apply.)
- Thou shalt not kill. Don’t kill politicians, your boss or anybody who annoys you. They are already in self-destruct mode – high blood pressure, cholesterol and insulin resistance. Just waiting for a heart attack. Let medicine kill them.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery. Our food and water has already been adulterated. Don’t hang out with other people’s partners. Don’t even kiss them because they may carry new superbugs that have become resistant to antibiotics.
- Thou shalt not steal. There is not much left to break, steal or stuff up. But you are still expected to pay for your medical aid. In doing so, try to take as many medications as you can to get better value for money. The side effects are free and are guaranteed to damage your heart.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbour. Telling the truth about them will do enough damage. You can also sue your doctor, cardiologist and Big Pharma by telling the truth. Ask yourself who allows sugary soft drinks to be freely sold in hospitals and pharmacies?
- Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to anybody else. Especially their shoes. Would you really want to be in them? Being your self is hard enough. But share your love with everybody.
Please follow and like us:
The following two tabs change content below.
Dr James Liddell is an Integrated Healthcare Specialist (B.Pharm; M.Pharm; PhD; SAPC and PSSA registered) specialising in integrating different disciplines of healthcare to ensure holistic healthcare solutions. With 25 years experience as a Pharmacist, Dr of Nutrition and Complementary & Alternative Medicine Healthcare Practitioner, he believes lifestyle is ultimately the key to optimal health; a good nutritional foundation combined with sound emotional health are the fundamentals to what he calls ‘the optimal health zone’.