“Sugar is Poison” – 32 Reasons why sugar is NOT good for you
I saw the movie “Fed Up”. Did you know that sugar is eight times more addictive than cocaine? The sugar and drug industry is all about profit and are not too interested in YOUR HEALTH. There is about 80% sugar collectively in all the products that you buy from your local supermarket.
- Sugar is addictive (eight times more addictive than cocaine).
- It disturbs minerals in your body causing chromium and copper deficiencies,
also problems with the absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- A rapid rise of adrenaline, causing hyperactivity, anxiety, poor concentration foul moods in children, and worsens ADHD.
- Significantly raises total cholesterol, triglycerides and bad cholesterol and decreases good cholesterol.
- Causes drowsiness and decreases activity in children.
- Causes food allergies.
- Childhood eczema.
- Reduces learning capacity and causes learning disorders.
- Anti-social behaviour and other emotional disorders.
- Depression and emotional instability.
- Alters your mind’s ability to think clearly by causing an increase in delta, alpha and theta brain waves.
- Increases risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Toxemia during pregnancy.
- Can lead to premature delivery and a twofold risk of low birth weight infants in pregnant adolescents.
- Increase the risk of polio.
- Slows down adrenal gland function.
- Hormonal imbalances including increased estrogen in men, exacerbates PMS and decreases the growth hormone.
- Decreases insulin sensitivity causing abnormal high insulin levels and eventually diabetes.
- Increases fasting glucose levels and causes reactive hypoglycemia.
- Increases liver size by making your liver cells divide and increase liver fat amounts.
- Changes into 2 to 5 times more fat in the bloodstream than starch.
- High blood pressure.
- Induces cell death.
- Changes the structure of collagen causing premature skin aging.
- Cancer cells thrive in a sugar rich environment. Sugar has been linked to the development of several cancers including breast, ovarian, prostate, rectum, pancreas, biliry tract, lung, gallbladder and stomach.
- Problems with gastrointestinal tract including an acidic digestive tract, indigestion, mal-absorption in functional bowel disease patients, increased risk of Cohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis can be caused by sugar.
- Sugar can cause acidic saliva leading to tooth decay, and periodontal disease.
- Sugar stimulates LPL (lipoprotein lipase) which is a fat storing enzyme.
- Suppresses your immune system and increasing risk of infectious diseases.
- Sugar can contain traces of herbicides, pesticides and bleaches.
If you love your children, teach them about real food and feed them real food. Also, let them guard and cherish their greatest asset in live “Their Health”. When you have health and a positive attitude, you can accomplish anything you can think of.
Tell all your friends about this movie and insist that they should go and see it. The more we can create awareness, the less sugar will be consumed. That will have a positive impact on future generations and the obesity rate will reduce worldwide.
Latest posts by James Liddell (see all)
- Daily mindfulness practice and meditation by Shelley Ruth Wyndham - June 11, 2019
- How to Improve your Gut Flora or Microbiota - June 3, 2019
- The Truth about Body Acidity and Alkalinity - May 27, 2019