1. LifePak® Nano – R1858.43 (60) PSV 132.20
LifePak® Nano is a nutritional anti-aging program formulated to nourish and protect cells, tissues, and organs in the body with the specific purpose to guard against the ravages of aging. LifePak® Nano offers the highest bioavailability with a first-ever nanotechnology process and advanced levels of key anti-aging nutrients in a comprehensive formula available exclusively through Pharmanex®.
2. LifePak® anti-aging formula – R922.70 (60) PSV 65.60
More than 1,000 clinical studies show the benefits of the ingredients in LifePak®. Recent research strongly suggests that a major cause of aging is oxidation of cells and free radical damage of DNA. LifePak® is clinically proven to protect the body from oxidation and free radicals. LifePak® is formulated to add life to your years!*
3. Life Essentials – R315.48 (60) PSV 22.50
Life Essentials is a well-balanced, high-quality dietary supplement designed to help meet the Reference Daily Intakes (RDI) determined by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Life Essentials capsules provide excellent sources of 21 essential vitamins and minerals and are high in the antioxidant nutrients.
4. MarineOmega – R573.68 (120) PSV 40.9
Marine Omega is a food supplement rich in omega-3 fatty acids, containing icosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), which provides 1,200 mg/day of omega-3 fatty acids with krill and fish oil. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. In addition, DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision.
5. Jungamals® – LifePak® for kids – R331.00 (90) PSV 20.70
More than just a vitamin and mineral supplement, Jungamals® SCS contains beneficial antioxidants—resveratrol and four powerful carotenoids—and its effectiveness can be proven by the Pharmanex® BioPhotonic Scanner. Jungamals® SCS also provides calcium and other key vitamins and minerals essential to young, growing bodies.
6. Tegreen® – Food supplement with green tea extract – R205.23 (30) R728.03 (120) PSV 15.70
Green tea has been used traditionally in China for thousands of years for its various benefits and now modern science has identified antioxidants in green tea. Green tea consumption helps to protect our body by reinforcing the body’s natural defence against the effects of free radicals that occur from pollution, stress, smoke and toxins. Tēgreen 97® is a proprietary, concentrated extract containing polyphenols and catechins found naturally in green tea. One capsule equals 263mg green tea per capsule and that equals 7 cups of tea.
- Green Tea reduces breast cancer with 31%
- Green tea can assist in weight loss.
- Tegreen® is 99% caffeine free
- Assist with metabolic syndrome: reduce glucose and insulin
- Reduce total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol
- Reduce visceral fat
- Reduce nonalcohol fatty liver disease
7. OverDrive – R281.90 (60) PSV 20.10 highly recommended for year-end exam
Athletic performance depends on numerous important factors. One of the most important is proper nutritional status. Overdrive® is formulated to provide nutrients, including vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin B5, B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Antioxidants like vitamin C and E and grape seed contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Grape seed extract contributes to a healthy blood pressure
Other uses for OverDrive
- Assist with premenstrual stress symptoms
- Extra energy
- Hangover remedy
- Pre and post exercises
- Exam supplement
8. CordyMax Cs-4® – R355.45 (120) PSV 23.60
CordyMax Cs-4® is a proprietary, standardised extract of Cordyceps sinensis mushroom that helps to tone the body, protect the liver and the kidneys.
Our exclusive CordyMax Cs-4® formula is recognised in China as the fermented cordyceps mushroom product, offering interesting benefits. Over 15 years of extensive scientific research resulted in this Cs-4 strain. In fact, CordyMax Cs-4® has been placed under intellectual property protection and can boast being the first strain recognised by the Chinese government. CordyMax Cs-4® is manufactured according to the Pharmanex® 6S Quality Process and is standardised by High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) – an instrument used to determine the chemical makeup of any sample – to guarantee potency and consistent results of active ingredients.
Other uses for CordyMax CS4®
- Respiratory infections
- Immune system support
- Improve athletic stamina and performance
- Beneficial for diabetics
9. Cortitrol® – R528.80 (60) PSV 37.80 highly recommended for high stress levels for year-end exam
Cortitrol® is a unique dietary supplement that helps you stay calm and relaxed through a proprietary blend of ingredients shown to promote healthy cortisol levels.
Cortisol, sometimes referred to as the fight-or-flight hormone, is manufactured in the adrenal glands in response to emergencies. The sporadic release of cortisol is both normal and essential to human health. In fact, scientific evidence shows that maintaining normal levels of cortisol supports various aspects of human health. The too frequent release of cortisol results in elevated cortisol levels, which can have a multi-factorial effect on human health.
Cortitrol® is a unique dietary supplement that helps support healthy levels of cortisol by combining natural ingredients that have been scientifically shown to have direct cortisol-balancing effects. Pharmanex®’s proprietary formula also contains TheaPure”, an all-natural theanine extract made from green tea leaves. TheaPure” supports your ability to respond to situations more calmly. Cortitrol® can also assist with sleep.
|Ingredients||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size One Capsule|
|Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) Extract (4:1)||133 mg||*|
|Epimedium (Epimedium koreanum)
Water Extract (6:1)
|L-Theanine (TheaPure) from Camellia
sinensis, Extract 70:1, L-Theanine (70:1)
|Phytosterol Ester (with Beta Sitosterol)||50 mg||*|
10. AP 24 Toothpaste – R131.71 PSV 9.70
Brightens and whitens teeth while fighting plaque formation. Featuring a special formula that contains no harmful peroxides, AP-24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste also helps remove stains and aids in the prevention of cavities.
11. ageLOC® Vitality- R727.95 (180) PSV 50
ageLOC® Vitality improves the three dimensions of vitality—physical vigour, mental acuity, and sexual desire.
- What are the primary benefits of ageLOC®5 Vitality?
- Supports three dimensions of vitality that typically decline with age—physical vigour, mental acuity, and sexual desire
- Raises and sustains baseline energy levels
What are the usage directions for ageLOC® Vitality?
Suggested Dosing: Take three (3) capsules twice daily. Can be taken with or without food. Not to exceed six (6) capsules daily or alternate Dosing: Take six (6) capsules once daily to jump-start your day or to overcome that afternoon vitality slump.
What ingredients does ageLOC® Vitality contain?
ageLOC® Vitality contains a proprietary and patent pending blend of three unique extracts: 1) Cordyceps sinensis Cs-4 Mushroom Mycelia; 2) Pharmanex® Asian Ginseng Rb1 (Panax ginseng) Root Extract—a proprietary ginseng extract with a balance of biological activity not found in other ginseng extracts; and 3) a unique, patented pomegranate extract (Punica granatum).
12. Cholestin® – R677.51 (120) PSV 48.30
Promotes Healthy Cholesterol Levels. Cholestin® is a proprietary scientifically standardized and clinically supported all-natural form of Monascus purpureus Went yeast fermented on rice, a traditional Chinese health food. It is a natural dietary supplement for the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels.
Each capsule Capsule contains:
Red yeast rice : 600 mg
One capsule twice a day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
13. Bone Formula – R673.64 (120) PSV 46.70
For proper bone health, it’s important to consume adequate calcium. During childhood we are able to absorb up to 75% of the calcium we consume, but as growth slows, so does the calcium absorption rate. Teens absorb 20%- 40% of ingested calcium and adults, on average, absorb around 15%. Also, according to UC Berkeley’s New Wellness Encyclopedia, American women consume only about half as much calcium as recommended.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium-L-ascorbate)||20 mg|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||2,4 µg|
|Vitamin K (as Menaquinone)||10 µg|
|Calcium (as extracted from red algae (Lithothamnion calcareum), Dicalcium malate, Calcium-L-ascorbate)||84 mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium citrate, Magnesium bisglycinate, extracted from red algae (Lithothamnion calcareum))||45 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc gluconate)||0,83 mg|
|Copper (as Cupric gluconate)||86 µg|
|Manganese (as Manganese bisglycinate)||0,17 mg|
|Boron (as Boron citrate)||0,50 mg|
Dosage: Take two-three (2-3) capsules twice daily with 250 ml of liquid, with your morning and evening meals.
14. g3 beverage – 2 pack – R1 043.08 PSV 71.60
g3 is based on a cocktail of fruit juices such as Gâc, Goji, Cili, which provide a variety of benefits. This blend has a delicious taste and can be enjoyed by everyone in the family. g3 contains the carotenoids beta-carotene and lycopene and is a source of vitamin C.
Thanks to the presence of vitamin C, it contributes to:
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Drink 30-90 ml with morning and evening meal. Shake well before using.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing
- Refrigerate up to 14 days after opening
- Store in a cool (below 25°C), dark place
- Bottles not to be sold separately
Water, Proprietary fruit juice blend [Momordica cochinchinensis (Lour.) Spreng. (Gâc), Hippophae rhamnoides L. (Sea-buckthorn), Pyrus communis L. (Pear), Malus domestica Borkh. (Apple), Vitis vinifera L. (Grape), Malpighia emarginata DC. (Acerola), Lycium barbarum L. (Goji), Rosa Roxburghii Tratt. (Cili) – in variable proportions], Flavouring, Citric acid, Ascorbic acid, Preservative (Sodium benzoate), Pectin, Xanthan gum.
Latest posts by James Liddell (see all)
- Hypnotherapy and the role of consciousness in the healing process - February 15, 2019
- Achieve your goals in 2019 - February 8, 2019
- Detoxification – Glyphosate (Roundup) and Aluminium - January 31, 2019