Natural Detoxification Eating Programme
First consultation up to 45-60 mins R1250 & follow-up consultation up to 30 minutes R660
What are toxins?
Toxins are harmful substances to the human body and interfere with normal metabolic processes and suppress the immune system.
Examples of toxins
- Liver toxicants: alcohol, drugs, solvents, pesticides, herbicides and food additives
- Heavy metal exposure: petrol, diesel, jewelers, battery makers and printers
- Microbial compounds: toxins like amines produced by bacteria and yeast in our gut
- Breakdown products from protein metabolism: toxic waste from protein metabolism is eliminated via kidneys
Effect of toxins on your health
- General arthralgias
- Chemical sensitivities
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Toxin overload and detoxification
The liver is the most important detoxification organ, as well as the following organs that are also involved in the detoxification process like: skin, kidneys, lungs, intestines, genital organs and hormonal system.
The body will eliminate toxins either by neutralizing them, or excreting them via urine and/or stools and/or excreting toxins through the lungs and skin. Toxins that are not eliminated get stored in connective tissues and fat stores. These toxins can stay in the body for up to 25 years.
When toxins are not eliminated properly because of overload you feel fatigued and sluggish. The liver starts with detoxification of connective tissue toxins at 01H00 and if there are still some toxins in your bloodstream when you wake up you have a hangover (headache, irritable and fatigue).
The detoxifying enzymes are dependent on vitamins, minerals and trace elements like Vitamin B3 , iron, molybdenum and selenium. If you are deficient of these nutrients you will not detoxify properly and more toxins will be stored in the connective tissues.
Latest posts by James Liddell (see all)
- Why mercury is not good for you - September 21, 2018
- Brain aneurysm – immediate medical attention is required - August 23, 2018
- The insecticide called Glyphosate (Roundup) has terrible effects on gut bacteria - July 31, 2018