October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The 8 Lifestyle changes shared in this article has helped many women to survive breast cancer who were at risk. These lifestyle changes have been proven scientifically and will reduce the reoccurrence of breast cancer dramatically.
1. Exercise 3-5 hours per week
Patients that exercise 30 minutes six times a week have a 50% greater chance of survival than patients who do not exercise.
2. Drink 3 cups of green tea or take 300-600mg green tea extract capsules
The benefit is a 31% reduction in recurrence in breast cancer.
Tēgreen 97® is a proprietary, concentrated extract containing polyphenols and catechins found naturally in green tea.
- Green Tea reduces breast cancer with 31%
- Green tea can assist in weight loss.
- Tegreen is 99% caffeine free
- Assist with metabolic syndrome: reduce glucose and insulin
- Reduce total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol
- Reduce visceral fat
- Reduce nonalcohol fatty
3. A healthier diet that consists of less dietary fat, more fibre vegetables and fruit
In a postmenopausal study, it was proven that this group of patients had improved overall survival after breast cancer survival.
4. Eat at least five vegetables, have a green juice that consist at least of five veggies and eat three fresh fruits daily
A high carotenoid content diet is associated with breast-cancer-free survival and another study found a reduced risk for new breast cancer.
5. Eat one daily serving of organic soy foods
It can reduce recurrence of breast cancer with 15-30% and reduce all-cause mortality with 15-30%.
6. Consume less than three alcoholic beverages per week
Survivors of breast cancer who consumed 3-4 alcoholic beverages weekly had a 1.3 fold increased risk of recurrence and 1.5 fold increased risk if they were obese.
7. Lose weight, reduce body mass index, reduce body fat and reduce waist to hip ratio to less than or equal to 0.85
A BMI of less than 25 and a waist to hip ratio of 0.85 or less will increase survival rates of breast cancer.
Take a variety of antioxidants because they work synergistically as a team. Check your levels with the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner regularly and keep your levels high.
I honour all the women who survived breast cancer. Please make your friends aware of the preventative lifestyle advice by sharing this article so that we can reduce breast cancer recurrence worldwide.
PHARMANEX nutraceuticals range of products comes highly recommended. To purchase products please click HERE (secure website) or contact Sandy on telephone number +27 21 612 0202 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by James Liddell (see all)
- Why mercury is not good for you - September 21, 2018
- Brain aneurysm – immediate medical attention is required - August 23, 2018
- The insecticide called Glyphosate (Roundup) has terrible effects on gut bacteria - July 31, 2018