Every cell in the body requires a continuous supply of oxygen to feed the chemical reactions that generate energy, detox internal and external waste products and maintain production of the structural cell components.
A lack of sufficient cellular oxygen to the body – due to poor posture and breathing, refined foods, de-oxygenated water, smoking, lack of exercise, exposure to carbon monoxide and more – reduces the optimal performance of these essential functions. This is a major cause of poor health.
Ozone is a form of high energy oxygen, made up of 3 atoms. Over a period of 30 min. ozone breaks down into two atoms of regular oxygen by giving up an atom of singlet oxygen. The released atom becomes a free radical scavenger.
When the body is flooded with ozone, results have shown that general health and energy levels dramatically improve.
What does Ozone do?
- Inactivates viruses and oxidises bacteria
- Inactivates yeast, fungi and parasites
- Stimulates the immune system, speeds healing
- Oxidises toxins, facilitating their excretion
- Cleans arteries and veins, improving circulation
- Purifies the blood and lymphatic systems
- Normalizes hormone and enzyme production
- Scavenges free radicals
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Prevents shock and calms nerves
- Reduces cardiac arrhythmia
- Improves brain function and memory
- Inhibits tumour metabolism
- Stimulates metabolism
1 x Treatment R350
5 x Treatments R1 600
10 x Treatments R3 000
For more information and to book your appointment contact Ursula – 082 852 6649
Latest posts by James Liddell (see all)
- Hypnotherapy and the role of consciousness in the healing process - February 15, 2019
- Achieve your goals in 2019 - February 8, 2019
- Detoxification – Glyphosate (Roundup) and Aluminium - January 31, 2019